Hire a Private jet charter between Nice and Moscow
If making memories is the goal, a great way to kick it all off is to hire a private jet to go from Nice to Moscow or Moscow to Nice on LunaJets. Whichever direction you are traveling, the opportunities for fun and adventure will awe even the most seasoned traveler. A brief sample of what both destinations offer makes that clear.
Where to Visit in Moscow?
To complete the list of cultural and historical landmarks, restaurants, entertainment and shopping opportunities in Moscow in a short holiday trip is impossible. A savvy traveler can, however, visit a cross-section of the City and get a good sense of what makes it tick.
- Shopping and Much More: One of the most popular places to visit is the GUM (pronounced ‘goom’) Department Store facing Red Square. This giant complex features luxury and mid-range boutiques, bars and world-famous restaurants.
- Russian Arts and Culture: For those looking to become immersed in Russian culture, the Tretyakov Gallery is a national treasure that holds the largest collection of Russian fine art in the world. A visit to the Bolshoi Theater is an experience that merges history and theater, with guided tours and an active schedule for theater and opera (Get your tickets as soon as you can as they both sell out quick.)
- Don’t Forget the Food: The White Elephant ranked as the 13th best restaurant in the world and offers traditional Russian foods with a modern twist. Another option, the Café Pushkin, provides an almost museum-like environment to enjoy legendary Russian cuisine.
Where to Stay in Moscow?
The Hotel National, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Moscow offers classic Russian architecture and modern amenities on Red Square, putting it at the heart of the city. The Ritz Carlton, Moscow, lives up to its reputation and is centrally located with a rooftop bar that offers breathtaking views of the city. Much like the Ritz, the Four Seasons Hotel needs no formal introduction, is a favorite amongst celebrities and is within minutes of central Moscow’s many attractions.
Where to Visit in Nice?
- The Beaches: Renting a chaise lounge at a private beach and parking yourself for the day by the sea guarantees relaxation and enjoyment. One recommendation is the Plage Beau Rivage, which is right across from the Beau Rivage Hotel.
- Arts and Culture: To get a sense of the flavor of Nice, a tour of Old Town, Vieux Nice; is difficult to beat. There are numerous world-class museums that cover everything from folk and fine art to France’s history, including the Musée Marc Chagall, the Musée Matisse and the Musée d’Art Moderne et d’Art Contemporain (MAMAC).
- Food: The Le Chantecler, Nice merges fine dining and a 15K bottle-strong wine collection with the splendor of a grand dining room and signature dishes. The highest rated restaurant in Nice is the Le Louis XV by Alain Ducasse, which uses local fare whenever possible to create not-soon-forgotten dishes
Where to Stay in Nice?
The Boscolo Exedra Nice, Autograph Collection offers 5-star service with historic opulence and just about every amenity in existence. Located one minute from the beach, the Radisoon Blu Hotel Nice offers amazing views, old world access and modern conveniences. Finally, the Nice Riviera Hotel & Spa merges character with sensibility, charm and a central location.
Why Choose LunaJets?
LunaJets is one of the premier private charter jet companies in the world. Since its start in 2007, the company has rapidly expanded while maintaining a reputation for quality, customer service, safety and convenience.
Because it specializes in luxury-chartered trips, LunaJets provides an advisor familiar with the destination in question to help with schedules, trips and accommodations. This ensures a plan tailored to a customer’s specific desires for each trip.
One service that sets LunaJets apart is the Empty Leg program, which can save passengers up to 75% on a standard charter flight. For passengers with flexible schedules, the empty leg program offers a less expensive way to enjoy the convenience of a private jet.
If an empty leg is not the answer, LunaJets has access to over 4,800 private jets that offer corporate, leisure, group, cargo, last minute, helicopter and emergency charters.
If you are looking to make memories, deciding to rent a private jet between Nice and Moscow, or the reverse, with LunaJets, is difficult to beat. In either place, the opportunities to enjoy culture, relaxation, dining and play are so numerous you will run out of time before you run out of options.