During the Festival, Cannes Mandelieu airport will be open from 8am to sunset (approx. 920pm). Outside of these hours, Nice Airport, open 24 hours, will be the closest alternative – it is located 30min from the Festival Palace. Our team will guide you and recommend you in the choice of aircraft and airport according to your needs. We can also organise ground transportation via our partners to the festival. LunaJets, expert in privation aviation, offers exclusive prices for the Cannes Festival, with discounts of 10% to 60% compared to the general market prices.
With director and producer Steven Spielberg at its helm as President, this year exceptional jury includes:
- Australian star Nicole Kidman (Oscar for best actress 2003)
- British director and producer Lynne Ramsay
- Indian comedian Vidya Balan
- Japanese director Naomi Kawase (Caméra d’Or winner in 1997 and Cannes Festival Grand Prix winner in 2007)
The following stars will also be called upon to choose the winner of the Palme d’Or 2013 amongst the 19 nominated movies:
- Romanian director Christian Mungi