Book your private jet to the Louis Vuitton America’s Cup World Series with LunaJets
The Louis Vuitton America’s Cup World Series is an extremely important event since it acts as the first stage of competition in the 2017 America’s Cup, the most historic and prestigious trophy in sailing. The world’s finest sailors and their teams compete in the races of the World Series calendar to score starting points for the America’s Cup qualifiers in 2017. The Louis Vuitton America’s Cup World Series is, therefore, an exceptional opportunity to see incredible racing from fantastic sailors on highly advanced foiling wingsailed catamarans.
Currently scheduled race events:
• 27-30 August 2015 - Gothenburg, Sweden
• 16-18 October 2015 - Hamilton, Bermuda
• July 2016 - Portsmouth, UK
• Summer 2016 – Chicago, USA
• Up to 4 further events are expected to be announced for 2016.
As of today the registered teams are :
• Artemis Racing - Nathan Outteridge
• Emirates Team New Zealand - Peter Burling
• Groupama Team France - Franck Cammas
• Land Rover BAR - Ben Ainslie
• ORACLE TEAM USA - Jimmy Spithill
• SoftBank Team Japan - Dean Barker
LunaJets has a wealth of experience in arranging private jet charter to the world’s biggest sporting events and our network of over 4,800 modern aircraft ensures that we will find the best price on the aircraft that best suits your needs, whatever your itinerary. Charter your private jet to any event of the Louis Vuitton America’s Cup World Series and experience our unparalleled, professional service. Get in touch with our expert team today to book your private jet to this remarkable sailing race circuit.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact LunaJets on +41 844 041 844 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, take advantage of instant access to the best empty leg prices on the market by downloading our mobile app