Full stack Developer (JS react, HTML, CSS)
LunaJets is the leading private jet broker located in Geneva, Switzerland, combining innovative technology and highest personal service standards. We are a young, dynamic and multicultural team that is disrupting and innovating the current way of business in the private aviation industry.
In this position you will be reporting directly to the IT Director. LunaJets uses the latest technologies for our website, mobile app and a licensed CRM making us a leading private jet booking platform.
- You will have the opportunity to work with our stack which includes the latest technologies
- First and foremost: a pragmatic problem solver comfortable and experienced across the stack
- Experience building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Adaptability between different technologies
- Occasional service desk support (desktop/user support)
- Emergency crash fixes
- Release management: Proficiency with Atlassian business team software (JIRA, Confluence, etc...)
- npm and webpack for builds, pre-processing and transpiling
- Strong SQL Knowledge (MS-SQL, MYSQL, DBZ, MongoDB, Oracle)
- System of information administration
- Fluent in English, French a plus
- A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required.
Nice to haves:
- A degree in Engineering in Computer Science, or any equivalent
- DevOps experience in a Unix/Linux environment
- Mobile development experience (iOS, Android)