Data Analyst Consultant
LunaJets is the leading private jet broker located in Geneva, Switzerland, combining innovative technology and highest personal service standards. We are a young, dynamic and multicultural team that is disrupting and innovating the current way of business in the private aviation industry.
In this position you will be reporting directly to the IT Director. LunaJets uses the latest technologies for our website, mobile app and a licensed CRM making us a leading private jet booking platform.
Due to the fast and steady expansion of the company we are looking for a Data Analyst Consultant. You will need to have experience with BigQuery and Tableau (data visualization).
- Helping to become a data-driven company thanks to the Data Warehouse (DWH)
- Design the Data architecture to implement the analytics strategy
- Design, build and launch new data extraction, transformation and loading
- You work with the management to support their data and visualization tools needs
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders: Sales, Marketing and the CEO
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ year’s experience developing end-to-end, data modelling, data handling, ETL and reporting
- Experience in Big Query (DWH) and relational SQL
- Experience with Tableau
- Hungry to grow professionally
- Data-driven and at ease with numerical analysis
- Master the classic Office tools (Powerpoint, Excel)
- Good oral and written communication skills in English, French is a plus
- Creative thinker and resourceful problem solver
- Ability to multitask - must be able to juggle multiple projects
- Excellent team player & able to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail
Nice to have
- Experience of Google Analytics
- Experience of Salesforce CRM
- Experience with scripting languages like Python
- Experience in machine learning (BigQuery)
We offer you to join a great team that is on high-speed growth trajectory to make impact in the TravelTech.
Start date: ASAP
Location: LunaJets HQ, 1217 Meyrin, Geneva, Switzerland
Duration: 6 months