LunaJets launches a new private jet charter mobile app
We are delighted to announce the launch of our brand-new multi-function mobile App.
Eymeric Segard, LunaJets CEO, said: “we are very excited to offer this game changing app to our customers. Only necessary information is provided to our clients from our new App. We combine the best of 2 worlds, technology and outstanding service to keep helping our clients to pay less and fly more, now on mobile.
Our App is made up of must-have functions for flying private, when you need it, wherever you are. Our philosophy is to always be available when you need us, 24/7. Th app is available for iPhone, Ipad, Android and BlackBerry mobiles:
Request a flight
- Easily and efficiently request one-way, return and multi-destination trips
- A selection of 4,800 modern aircraft at your fingertips
- Catered to you – fly with your pets or smoke on board.
Access exclusive empty legs
- Enjoy our worldwide empty leg network, averaging 200 offers a day
- Find the empty leg you need by location, date, price or plane type
- Be the first to be informed of any empty leg without being harassed by alerts
Register for a personalised service
- Save your preferred routes to benefit from bespoke deal information
- Receive non-intrusive empty leg updates according to your preferences
- Manage your bookings, flight updates and provide feedback
The LunaJets App is also great at keeping you informed thanks to detailed fleet information pages, a comprehensive glossary and a thorough FAQ page.
LunaJets’ App is also available on Blackberry World. Developing such software for a niche product like the Blackberry is part of our mobile strategy. Blackberry is still by far the most used working tool in the financial industry – a key target audience for us, given the huge time-saving and privacy advantages of private jets for senior executives.