Ebace 2014 updates and booking record for LunaJets
EBACE 2014 (the European Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition) is now over after three exiting days for the LunaJets team and the business aviation industry. Indeed, two major new aircraft models have been announced and LunaJets has beaten its daily sales record. Read more below:
- EBACE is Europe’s premier business aviation event with more than 12,000 attendees to see the latest and greatest products that business aviation companies from around the world have to offer.
- The new Gulfstream G650ER (Extended Range) and the Dassault Falcon 8X have been unveiled! This year manufacturers are expanding the category of the ultra long range jets.
- The Falcon 8X , from Dassault, is a stretched version of the 7X that will have a range of 6,450nm (500 more than the 7X, making non stop flights possible from New York to Beijing or Paris to Singapore. Estimated at 58 million US dollars.
- The G650ER, from Gulfstream, has a range of 7,500nm, allowing the longest legs out of all the business jets, according to the Gulfstream company. Let us remind you that LunaJets is one of the first broker to charter the G650 around the world. Don't hesitate to contact us if you want to have an unforgettable experience onboard that aircraft.
- One of the most exciting news came from the Business Aviation leaders being extremely confident about the industry growth in the year to come. Private jet charter market is picking up with a feeling of optimism within our providers and selected operators. NBAA president and CEO Ed Bolen mentioned that the product launches from Gulfstream and Dassault are a welcome sign of confidence. “I think the fact that we are making news with announcements is an enormously important sign about the underlying strength of the industry,” he said. “Even in the darkest days our industry kept its eye on the horizon and kept looking forward, kept investing in the future.”
LunaJets is growing even faster! On May 22nd, we achieved a record of 15 bookings (25 flights) in 24 hours, beating our previous record, last year, which was 9 bookings (16 flights) in 24 hours. This exciting news confirms LunaJets’ competitive advantages in the market and the level of satisfaction among our clients.
Please feel free to contact us for any questions or flight request you may have on +44 844 041 844 or firstname.lastname@example.org.