Sales Executive/ Private Aviation Advisor (German)
LunaJets is the leading private jet broker, combining innovative technology and highest personal service standards. We are a dynamic and young team that is disrupting and innovating the current way of business in the private aviation industry. Join us as we continue to grow over 35% each year and expand our value proposition into different market segments.
Your objective is to research, analyse and negotiate for the best private flight opportunities in the market. You will advise your high net worth individuals client base on the most suitable aircraft solutions and provide the highest personalised service throughout the booking and flight process. Join us as we expand the LunaJets value proposition to different market segments and strengthen our market leadership.
- Analyse and research the market for individual private flights
- Build and manage a portfolio of existing high-end clients
- Offer exceptional personalised customer service during the sales and flight process
- Vigorous negotiations with various stakeholders
- Flight management and liaison between operator and client
- Use of LunaJets’ innovative sales and flight management tools (Cloud-Software, Mac, and iPhone will be provided)
- Working week with different shifts (Off-days will vary during the week)
- Competitive and dynamic salary based on sales targets plus monthly bonus. During the training, the salary is 4'000 CHF + 250 CHF bonus depending on efforts, motivation and company results. After the training, the salary will be between 5,000 CHF and 6,000 CHF (base, incentive, bonus)
- Unlimited vacation days (except for high season during summer time)
- Rigorous training program that will enhance your sales and negotiation skills
- Team mentorship through Sales Managers in small teams of 3-4 Advisors
- Regular individual performance evaluations (quantitative and qualitative)
- Variety of team benefits
- Swiss/EU/EFTA citizenship or Swiss work visa
- Undergraduate Degree (Bachelor, Diploma, etc.)
- Fluent in English and German (Native/Full Professional Proficiency).
- No aviation experience required, but not more than 4 years of total full-time work experience
- Enjoy working in a target driven and high-stress/ challenging environment
- Keen on delivering the highest possible customer service (Hotel/ Hospitality experience valued)
- Proactive and positive, cooperative work attitude