Private Aviation Advisor - Italian Speaker
LunaJets is the leading private jet broker, combining innovative technology and highest personal service standards. We are a young, dynamic and multicultural team that is disrupting and innovating the current way of business in the private aviation industry. For the past 3 years, we have been the winners of the Bilan Award for the Best Employer in Suisse Romande in 2018, 2019 and 2020. Join us as we continue to grow over 35% each year and expand our value proposition into different market segments.
Your objective is research, analyze and negotiate the best flight opportunities in the market. You will advise your high net worth individuals client base on the most suitable aircraft solutions and provide the highest personalized service throughout the booking and the flight process. Join us as we expand the LunaJets value proposition to different market segment and strengthen our market leadership.
- Analyse and research the market for individual private flights
- Build and manage a portfolio of existing high-end clients
- Offer exceptional personalised customer service during the sales and flight process
- Vigorous negotiations with various stakeholders
- Flight management and liaison between operator and client
- 5-days working week with different shifts (off-days will vary during the week - Late shifts and weekend shifts will be required)
- Competitive and dynamic salary based on sales targets plus monthly bonus (based on the company results). During the training period (3 to 4 months), the salary is 4’000 CHF + 250 CHF bonus depending on efforts, motivation and company results. After the training period, the salary will vary between 5’000 CHF and 6’000 CHF (incl: base, incentive and bonus)
- Unlimited vacation days (except for high season periods)
- Rigorous training program that will enhance your negotiation skills
- Team mentorship through Sales Managers in small teams of 2-4 Advisors
- Regular individual performance evaluations (quantitative and qualitative)
- Use of Lunajets’ innovative sales and flight management tools (Cloud-Software, Mac and Iphone will be provided)
- Variety of company benefits: massages, company car, hairdresser, gym room, ...
- Swiss/EU/EFTA citizenship or Swiss work visa
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelor, Diploma, etc.), preferably in hospitality, business or aviation
- No aviation experience required, but not more than 4 years of total full-time work experience
- Fluent in Italian is a must. English and French proficiency is appreciated
- Keen on delivering the highest possible customer service (hotel/service experience is valued)
- Enjoy working in a sales & target-driven environment
- Proactive and positive, cooperative work attitude → we believe in teamwork!