New Sales Executive Positions
To address our worldwide exponential growth in demand, we are delighted to open 15 new sales positions to be filled by next September 2021.
You will be inducted with our intensive training, integration programmes, supported fully to ensure you learn and progress quickly. You will be based at Geneva HQ, with the possibility to join one of our offices in London, Dubai, Paris and Monaco.
If you have the motivation, are client centric and are up to the challenge of joining the best team in private aviation, you will enjoy being a part of our flat structured organisation and contribute to our ongoing teamsuccesses by serving our clients, partaking in the company’s expansion and proudly celebrating your achievements.
LunaJets is a leading private jet broker in Europe, based in Geneva, with more than 50 employees split amongst offices in Paris, London, Dubai and Monaco. We are a young, dynamic and multicultural team that has been disrupting the private aviation industry for the past 15 years. If you are motivated and client focused, join us to continue to grow our brand, business and value.
LunaJets has been reward, for the past 4 years, as the Best Employer of Switzerland for the SME’s by the prestigious Bilan Award Magazine.
Your objective is to build a portfolio of clients, along with finding, negotiate and recommend the best flight options on the market for our customers.
Your Responsibilities include building strong relationships with client and operators alike. It is essential to be able to advise our high-net-worth individual client base whilst maintaining the upmost standard of bespoke service before, during and after the flight. You will also be responsible for management and liaison between the operator and the client.
- Competitive and dynamic salary based on sales target, plus monthly bonus (based on company results).
- Flexibility in working hours and shifts (5-day working week with different shifts off-days will vary during the week - Late shifts and weekend shifts will be required)
- Unlimited holidays (except for high season periods)
- Possibility of mobility:
- Internal (Sales Agent / Business Developer)
- between our offices: Geneva, London, Paris, Monaco, Dubai
- Rigorous training program that will develop and enhance your negotiation skills
- Variety of company benefits: massages, company car, hairdresser, gym room, etc.
Qualifications and Profile
- You are a young, motivated graduate looking to join the next generation of Private Aviation Brokers in Geneva, Paris, London, Monaco or Dubai
- Client focused with a high sense of responsibility
- Self-starter who is not afraid to think outside the box and a strong team player
- Swiss / EU citizenship or existing Swiss work visa is a must
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelor, Diploma, etc.), preferably in, business, aviation or hospitality
- No aviation experience required.
- Fluent in English is a must. A second native language (French, German, Russian, Italian, Spanish) is highly appreciated
- Keen on delivering the highest possible customer service (hospitality experience is valued)