Digital Marketing Specialist (SEA/SEO)
LunaJets is the leading private jet broker located in Geneva, Switzerland, combining innovative technology and highest personal service standards. We are a young, dynamic and multicultural team that is disrupting and innovating the current way of business in the private aviation industry.
In this position you will be reporting directly to the IT Director. LunaJets uses the latest technologies for our website, mobile app and a licensed CRM making us a leading private jet booking platform.
Due to the fast and steady expansion of the company we are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist. To be successful in this role, you will need to have experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM), the act of using paid strategies to increase search visibility as well as Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to increase the quantity and quality of traffic to the LunaJets' brand websites through organic search engine results.
Dynamic, enthusiastic and committed to your projects, you are able to support the LunaJets' strategic vision of a digital operations and have expertise in SEO, SEA and analysis (figures and behaviour) as well as an experience of large advertising campaigns.
You are not afraid to take new challenges!
SEA (Google Ads)
- Monitor and run campaigns on given strategy by management (PPC)
- Measure and report on campaign performance
- Regular maintenance of company websites
- Content publication and website pages update using best SEO practices
- Snippet optimisation, page titles and descriptions
- Continuous learning around the field of SEO
- Reporting to Management (KPIs, activity reports on demand)
- Proficiency with data manipulation with Excel (pivot tables, etc)
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of SEA, Google Analytics, Google Ads (Google Ads certification a big plus)
- Knowledge of SEO, Content Optimisation and common SEO tools
- Must be a self-starter, able to take responsibility for all aspects of the role
- Fluent in English, French desirable (German is a plus)
- A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required
- Experience in working at a startup desired
- Good ability to work in a team
Nice to have
- Social Media: Plan and execute social media posts including across all social channels to build awareness and promote the LunaJets’ brands (e.g. LinkedIn, etc) is a big plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Tableau dashboards
- Experience with SQL and or Python programming languages is a plus
We offer you to join a great team that is on high-speed growth trajectory to make impact in the TravelTech.
Start date: ASAP
LunaJets HQ, 1217 Meyrin, Geneva, Switzerland